2012年12月4日星期二

beats by dre pro to see you I have a

 "Be not, the Harry has boon to me, so I voluntarily do his attendant knight."Radicle Lu the answer way of the honesty.
"?"Fairy princess Ni obviously has a little shocked, " I the attendant knight who once heard to have a person to make decision son, or the husband and wife do the attendant knight of the other party.You seem ……"
"It in fact is also incompletely so."The Harry is helpless of interrupt a way, this radicle Lu, in addition to fighting aspect, is really stupid to come home."In fact we were originally good brotherses, although isn't own.He doesn't want doing of thick-skinned attendant knight also can't, say that the knight of attendant doesn't necessarily can not let again brothers to do."
"Ha ha!Not always is a radicle Lu childe to have to you what viewpoint?"See to this princess also not such as her shape sort clean and pure, say the time of this words the corner of mouth is suffused with one silk bad smile, see to her don't mind because the radicle Lu is Harry's attendant knight.
"Who know?!"Harry's an appearance of doesn't matter, " anyway as long as I take strict precautions against last-ditch, radicle Lu his some opportunity also has no.This ask a princess to trust!"Finish saying, bad badly took a look a princess.
Fairy princess Ni's pouring is made by the Harry one deep red face, tell the truth, see the time that the radicle Lu is a bit curious, arrive to haven't yet recovered from a fright afterwards from the beginning suddenly see the radicle Lu making moves of awe-inspiring, rescue the kid of on the stage, although oneself couldn't have at that time what danger, if because own reason make these kids suffer from injury and really harm than oneself still sad.And although the big boy of this Mian Tian is different from a Harry wit nature of that sort, but can see from the face that he determines come out, affirmation is a he-man with takes.So, oneself seems to be really to him and has so the good will of one silk, want to understand him.
"As for is be not all often live in the emperors, I temporarily still hasn't decided."The Harry immediately after says:"However the radicle Lu doesn't must follow me!He always the dream want to join knight's regiment, today at the right moment the princess is here and rather bother a princess to walk a back door, make into he.His skill isn't what I blow, the absolutely unlike whichever knight is bad!"
"?Harry!"The radicle Lu ate a surprised, although he really the dream like to be a member of knight's regiment, but the attendant knight's asseveration can in no way disobey as well."Is your attendant knight, how to separate with Harry ……"
"Beat!"If the Harry cut off radicle Lu, Pie Pie mouth:"You want with my lifetime!I can have no interest to you.I don't think later and work properly son together of time flank much a light bulb!"
"Light bulb?Is that what mean?"Asking of fairy the oddness of princess Ni way.
"Want to say this light bulb!That but have literary reference, a couple are in the room, male of make me close for a while to female's saying.The female shook to shake head.Again saying of the male, that makes me embrace.The female still kept shaking to shake head.The male got angry and asked a way:Why ah?The female's small voice answers that I am bashful.Male of oddness, here again have no outsider, you are afraid of abashed?The light bulb of a finger of the female crest says, is it still bright."The Harry says to took a look radicle Lu and princess here, 2 people seem to return a face vacant, very bad a smile:"You see me now here, be like don't seem to be an a light bulb?"
"Go!"Fairy princess Ni finally realized meanings in it and stared one eye Harry, again shy of took a look radicle Lu, lowly head.The radicle Lu also understands to come over, red the face is silly smile 2.
However the princess returns calculate generous, different will then raise head, say:"If the radicle Lu wants into knight's regiment, light with my relation but can not do either.However I pour is can toward the emperor of father recommend for a while."
"It doesn't matter, although it is said is to get in by the back door, but we also have a meal with the skill."The Harry clapped the shoulder of clapping the radicle Lu, air opinion way:"Do not see radicle Lu young, usually knight not just his opponent!Again lead a several years, how say to is also a knight's captain."
"Harry, I enter knight's regiment, that how do you do?!"The radicle Lu is hasty, seem the Harry miss he jilt in the emperors all.If a knight can not implement an asseveration, that is the biggest humiliation.
"Are you my opponent?"The Harry stares to ask a way.
"Not ……be not."
"That are you to can not listen to me?"
"BE!"
"So since it is so, you still not darling of obedient?"The Harry cross-examines a way.
"This ……" radicle Lu is getting more difficult.
"In fact I let you go to knight's regiment also for making you better to implement a job!"The Harry in a serious manner explains that" common saying says that someone in dynasty handles affairs so much and waits you in the palm soldier's right inside the knight's regiment, many affairs can help me!"
"Feed!Harry, you so be does the princess' noodles discuss to pull to help a knot parties?"However fairy Ni didn't peep out not and quickly of color, still with a charming smile on the face.
"Have?Is there princess here?"The Harry pretends to look about everywhere, " how didn't I see!"
"Xi Xi!"The fairy Ni happily says:"To, there is no princess here,beats by dre solo, only have fairy Ni!"
"Small fairy Ni, that you also don't the childe come to childe go to of, call my Harry, call he radicle Lu get!"The Harry also sees out the shelf that the fairy Ni don't like to put a princess, take advantage of an opportunity a set almost way.
"Radicle …Lu,beats by dre studio, if you really want to join knight's regiment, I seek father emperor's company's measuring should still have a very great opportunity for a while, with your skill."Fairy Ni asking of expectation way.
"I ……" tells the truth, before doing not meet a Harry, join the Royal knight's regiment really is the dream of radicle Lu,beats by dre pro, but he thoughts of that he has already taken an oath, then some irresolute.
"You, you fart!"The Harry cannot see and saw to don't understand to open radicle Lu, this heart knot, only afraid he will discommode at the he attendant under knight's this identity during a lifetime.The radicle Lu is a male eagle, can in no way bury in the oneself's hand, and what Harry needed is an iron brothers for showing the deepest sincerity, not an obedient servant.
"Radicle Lu, you have to be understand, I don't like your always an attitude that owes my life, what I needed is a brothers, an intimate friend!If you continue to treat me like this two relations, so I also will from a distance avert from you.I am also solitary, also need a friend, in addition to is far is accumulating working properly of aroma son, I only have you such a brothers most intimate!"
"Harry ……" radicle Lu listens to of some griefs.
"See you from the first time in fact, I feel our situations are very alike, you are to lose parents, but I am to have parents can not meet.And the first sees to see you, I have a kind of very intimate felling, but afterwards your an attitude that recompenses benefactor make me very uneasiness, so I threw you to the Si Bo Ding to go."
"And, although you swear to become my attendant knight, this doesn't represent you will be low I a wait.I ain't a knight, don't understand what knight's job of type of.But since you the radicle Lu is my good brothers, good friend, so naturally of I will help you, protect you and concern you.In fact, I am also doing an affair that attendant knight should do.Since it is so, we does each other still requite favors and recompense with the cent?"The Harry makes reference to here to also seem to be to arouse to move.Ever since abscondence up to now, the Harry rarely reveals so true feelings.
"I am getting more understand!"Radicle Lu also not much says, the Shan in eye is one silk firmness, come forward to embrace a Harry:"Good brothers!"
"Don't eat my bean curd!"Turn an eye the Harry then resumed common shape and knit the brows a strange voice to call, a push away radicle Lu, " disgusting dead!"
From now on, the radicle Lu finally puts positive own identity seat.He remained with Harry's so a silk misunderstanding to finally also disappear and requited favors of the heart go and leave of, only have a very thick brotherhood.Relation like this, ratio attendant the knight is firmer and hard can not Cui!
"Wu ……" fairy Ni at on auditing, be suffused with to have a tears flower in eye, have some to envy of say:"You are really good, but I can not find a friend ……"
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论