2012年11月6日星期二

Beats by Dr Dre solo Calculate sho

Returning in triumph is also similar, put forward the rich reward of material, can not have how much function.That what can we also make use of?"The Man Di silk look in the eyes gleams to say.
I didn't notice the abnormality of Man Di silk, sighed an one breath very helplessly and said:"In fact this afternoon Chen San Shu in the board room to the exclamation of money not is make unfounded accusations.Is serious, although money is very important to underworld, in my concept, the really not equal to sense of honor is two words.365 line, goings can make money, don't lack the profession of earning big money as well, but why still have so a person to enter an underworld?Not only the list is to earn big money?May return and surface of scene, dominate the pleasant sensation of life and death, and whole brothers strong feelings has a very great relation?I am also similar to think impassability, why we are in the light of the brothers that this aspect idea reads, can not win a for money enemy."
The silk of Man Di is in a short while silent, just say:"May battle because the person of north area is also not only for money.They want in this war and find back their own former confidence and dignity also perhaps."
"So, I can not figure out and have what ability similar to elephant money, become north the thing of area those people's catalysts, we brothers of the fighting strength mention higher!Thus thing must also outstrip money!"
"Probably you will thought of, probably you are surprisingly.You are so intelligent, slowly think.I take a bath, you also sleep earlier."The silk of Man Di left my to embrace and walked to the bedroom.
I the elephant robot Be similar to change channel, appearance continuously variety and twinkle, don't to one of my inspiration also take, temporarily angry, not from turned off a television.Then my a person at darkly in, even a glass water all have no, silently sit.Connect old mama to fire away a card back, have never discovered hall inside to still sit a person.When I hear she complete in the sorting of bathroom, after entering building,Beats by Dr Dre solo, my another people returned to silent.
The in a short time cans not figure out a way to attack and occupy great diagram street and welcome of would be the countercharge of returning in triumph the alliance, even if have a liking for to can not lose now what, but after general assembly fights to end, the influence then will present, if the breeze fire round begins, loss miserably heavy, the vitality wildcat and absolute being Bu that hasn't replied will can do fish, the moderate breezes fire round puts together a fish dead net to break.The fish died to return to life again, the net broke but can repair again.We will become the biggest the loser.I not can the headache is all right?
Imperceptibly, I already foolish sit to 3:00 A.M., although air condition in the hall still produces warm air,my heart is colder and colder pure.My wry smile is just wanting for a while start once building, back but spread a light step voice, then a pair of arm of warm lubrications take at my shoulder up, a soft body leaned on my back up.
"Have a headache very much?"The silk of Man Di slightly asks a way.
"Calculate, should come finally to hide not to drop.Let's return to building."I turn round a body and raised to touched touch the face of the silk of Man Di, the in the mind is very warm.Probably I thought midnight here, she also thought me in the room midnight.
"What hide not to drop?"The silk of Man Di stays back an one step to ask a way.We all become to become accustomed to, if face to face stand to talk, can not separate too near, because of she than my Gao De Duo.
"I and the master son in fact worry of isn't the problem of this general assembly war, but the problem of post-war breeze fire round.This period of time breeze fire the round is more quiet, more represent a post-war activity more violent.If we fight in the general assembly in once consume big, so wait for our only perishing a road."The silk of Man Di isn't only my fiancee but also a member of the wildcat, I have no necessity for the sake of what afraid that she worries and what all don't tell her, she has responsibility to know, and, she also hopes that I do so.
Indeed as expected, words finish listenning to me, darkly win although I can't see what, can also feel her happiness.But later on, this happiness disappeared, what to replace is heavy.
Happiness because I understand her felling and wants her knowing affairs to all tell her.But heavy?Why have that the felling?
"Is in fine threads, what's the matter with you?"She is the person whom I love most, so she what kind of change me very clear.
The silk of Man Di didn't answer.
"Is in fine threads, , have you already had a way?"Man Di the abnormality of the silk finally aroused my attention, I the quivering voice ground ask a way.
"Yes.In fact I have already thoughted of the way that promotes the brotherses fighting strength."Lead a short moment, the silk of Man Di just with fortitude answer a way.





Text<2210>s die Dou(6)
Renew time:2009-6-1122:03:47 chapter word numbers:11627


"Is in fine threads, why would you not° until now say?"Although I know the reason that the silk of Man Di definitely has her, and will definitely speak,I still cannot helped but becoming nervous ground to ask first.
"Because, outstrip material, money of reward, let to fight to break out larger strength in the brothers of forefront, only then you can do to get.But, the function is mutual.The possibility of failure is also a lot too big, if fail, your end if not that dead have no whole corpses, want is not than dead have no whole corpses still miserably!Because, is whole to return in triumph an alliance, the most malicious person is you!"The silk of Man Di excitedly says.
"……"
"I can looking at I's lover to jump into this really may climb don't come out of fire Kang?"Seeing me didn't talk, the Man Di silk hands pressed down my double the arm continue to say.
The first words of Man Di silk have already beaten such as surprised life time one hammer sort awake I, yes, I forget me the king's existence of this wildcat.Because the life that I care a Fu orchid to change back with I's life too much, so in the subconscious, don't consider the function of oneself's creation at all.
Can let the persons of the east area alliance all concede of is a wildcat, because it represents a mafia myth and legend.But create this myth and legend but is me, the king of living wildcat.If, I fight shoulder to shoulder in the forefront with them, similar charge and break enemy ranks with them, so will give them much to encourage?Isn't this kind of fighting strength meeting unique?The answer is affirmative.
But, the silk of Man Di says very to, the function is again mutual.Return in triumph an alliance those people looking at as if ten feud between families person of I appear in the battlefield, they break out again how of emotion?Can't the fighting strength meeting urge to rise higherly because of this?The answer is also affirmative.
If be working out a problem, putting this road at the only having of in front, I put together with one of need not life, go to Dou?Die Dou!
"Being since as a result all similar is just the problem sooner or later.I was simply to still say.Do or not certainly at you."Man Di emotion of the silk already steady settle down, loosen to open a hand, strongly say.
"Do you do if you are me?"I opened mouth, but is counter-question the silk of Man Di.I am very hesitant, don't know the life that still carries on the back Fu orchid life should the so quick wager goes out.
"If I am you, I meeting wager!"The silk of Man Di since has already said words, so also want to open, she dispassion ground analytical way, " anyway drags along till the last also drive breeze fire round the final outcome for destroying, wait for miracle with it, also rather quickly wager for a while life and death!If succeed, the advantage asleep would also smile something to come to.If failed, also calculated magnificent and victorious."
"Good!Is in fine threads, I listen to yours!"I at darkly in accurately lead long to have the hand of the silk of Man Di, " thanks you to back me up so!"
"Not, I am conditioned!"The silk of Man Di but come out such a words.
"What condition?"I am startled.
"I want to go with you together!"The Man Di silk voice is low to come down, the tender feelings continuingly says.
"Good!To go then go together.To die then die together!"
(*)
"Like this and too took a risk?"If Ma Tian Yu originally really angry at the midnight and sleep just joss-stick then drive I fight came to call came home, but a listenned to me, what mood with sleep ideas all have no, leaves to marvel.
"In the battlefield, which afraid is advantaged a square, can not promise life and death, either, besides everyone's number is equal.Eldest brother thinks thrice!The dangerous coefficient is too high, you is at use the life of own life and wildcat wager!"Although know I now that call them, is decision to want to do, week the far ambition still keeps advising a way.
"Eldest brother really can not do like this!"Declared voice the tears accompany bottom, result behind a Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论