2012年10月26日星期五

Cheap Beats By Dre hat is the rich la

. The two guy open deck maintenance car to pick me up ! Da Xi ? Open the door only to see the cab sat flow was one I asked . He went to the place to go .Rest assured !I drove very stable .
Flow was seen what I am worrying about .Oh. I . I left the car , it is quite spacious and could not find a place to live ,I stayed here for one night . The cab before and after the two row seats are comfortable to sit six .
You are our future shake Qian Shu how can let you live in this place ! Flow was said . I am your what ? I didn what flow wind . Well, you are our hope ,the hope of the future !Hey -- there is a girl ,.
Is it right? Come to you ? Flow was saying was driving suddenly from the rearview mirror to see a girl from a car ran out after .It can be ?I never got lucky ! I just heard a sound outlet rear door .
The door was opened a general image only from running into the compartment, someone after me let me hide . The girl says to her hiding in the back seat .Flow was looked at me ,I didn like shrugged .
The door was closed on two wear a suit man ran up ,two man looked around noticed the parked car a man walked over , Hey -- !I have not seen a girl ran from here ? attention .
Flow wind side started the car ,while not confirmed . see please tell us ,we will give the informant generous bounty . Another man also came . Do not pay attention to . Flow wind replied .
The girl took your things ?Or are you people? I broke in . Is our boss lady ,if you can help us find her words we can pay one hundred thousand imperial circle . Cash !? Flow wind blurted, two fellow at the door one hand in my arms and pulled out a wad of bills , cash .
Current version looks at the note demanding swallowed his slobber looked back at me ,then looks at the note and looked back at me .Bill is very attractive but was still reluctant to sell the beautiful and lovely girl .
After a hard struggle, flow wind sighed is to deny ,somebody is the first opening ,Cheap Beats By Dre.Is it right? You the lady ? I grabbed the snuck up to the other side of the door to sneak off the girl neck collar ,will she picked up .
That ! Two burly men see me they want to find the people suddenly came out just slightly robust ,quickly response .They had to guess the target does not go too far, is also in the vicinity of hid .
reward . The agile will stack of money into the stream was hand .Current version is not connected ,allowing money falling on the compartment floor .Open door two reverent and respectful to the girl said: Miss please follow us home .
The girl is not a breath is short lived, or what the flushed hate hate glared at me ,reluctant got out of the car after the two men left . You ... ... , you ... ... , you people of girls .
.. ... , on the ... ... . Flow in the stuttered a version didn straight . Ah ,it what you !We are short of money now not ?Take the one thousand pieces ,Da Xi in this place tonight but even accommodation is not enough ,you don tomorrow no strength to match words with .
I bent down to pick up the dropped money flow wind hands . But you can ... ... , since the money I can ! Flow wind came up with the notes to get off . What are you doing ?Go back to the people, said just doesn let them put the girls again to look for ?Have a hero to save the United States by the bubble house .
Move -- !Don fool ,that is the rich lady tired to live an extravagant life of ordinary days ,out for stimulus change Le ,may not be your bubble on ! I took hold of the current version , gee !Your mouth nose how do you smoke ?Hey -- !Eyes and ears and also began to smoke !Have a good .
.. ... Let talk .Let talk .Finally found the atmosphere is not quite right, I hurriedly changed . How did you know those guys not bad ?Then the lovely girl into the wrong hands ... .
.. !No way. I must go have a look at my hand flow wind break open the door to beat off, with -- ! He gave the door was shut .Just a short while flow wind coming back . Which way they went ? There -- !Has left around the corner .
Small world not so refined and courteous to the bad guy . I tried to persuade the current version .Current version reverse lip , move -- !You when they face have word is ?You are so greedy, never see you face with the words I love you .
.. ... That I told you no temper .Let me go with you ,and that is bad and refined and courteous conspirators ,this is not your children to . I said it under the car .I not sure, are you .
Flow wind dropped a word to the rear of the truck chase to the corner .The boy only wants to see color !Praise of my kindness to help him . Hey -- !Kid people might have a car, you go .
I saw the car rear corner two flying car opened up, think of this possibility .Two flying car and they pass, run way flow was busy turning back ,he saw the girl sitting on one of the flying car .
Sitting on the speed in lingsing son thought take one day thereon is a greedy man to end off ,in orbital played countless turn tears will not stop the flow down . , relationresultChapter seventieth to be tried , relationresultI hope to challenge after .
Lingsing do its last effort .Loong. Lingsing . lingsing infants seem less willing to restore so quickly to the Dragon Wanxing identity . Lingsing miss out on your safety considerations suggest that you immediately out of the race .
To continue to participate in the competition, I think not to pose any threat to the safety of my . Lingsing miss us very embarrassed ! When the Dragon Wanxing ( lingsing infants ) bodyguard for so long ,the bodyguards are very understanding of dragon Wanxing temper .
... ... Take me back to the hotel ,pack . Sitting on the coaster lingsing infants to pack for, bodyguards will speed back to the hotel ,but want to delay time .To long to save her ?Early because she cover were the bodyguards to catch ,lingsing infants to pack, just do not want this early back .
Racing in front of the hotel stopped ,lingsing infants a door was already waiting for a long time the lobby manager saw , lingsing miss you back !The competition committee who find you.
then I . Lingsing differs with around the lobby manager to talk with the bodyguard Hotel toe little room to .Several bodyguards can stop only to step up with the past .* * * is just in the lady room number? Flow was stopped by a waiter not far away is closing elevator asked .
Are you ... ? The waiter with a doubtful look stream wind . He is the lady worship to get her autograph . I put money in the hands of . The hotel has provisions ,not to allow any disturbing guests rest . Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论