2012年10月25日星期四

beats by dre uk 't blame you After

Know, let me kept in the dark, molestation suffer without cause, suffer without cause of pain and sufferings, suffer without cause of stroke?"
The beautiful Xia hears text into say her like this, her in the mind presented again the pain-suffering in the past days.She looking at the face that the text enters firms toughness, like Qi if told ground to speak his/her own real intentions:
"Elder brother, you think that I do a mood like this pleasurable?You think that I do mood like this will not painful?Do you think that my doing in the mind like this will be free from molestation?Elder brother, I do like this and compare more painful unbearable before;I do like this, the ratio was more subjected to molestation before;I do like this, my heart than tore to pieces to still have to be painful.I wash noodles by tears every day in the home, if the elder brother doesn't seek me;If the elder brother doesn't invite me to meet;If I can't see an elder brother any further.I started a fight to once die once, also pretty past.But, I whenever see you;I whenever see you to the vision that I look forward to;I whenever see you that aglow with health face, I feel the heart,such as knife, wringing.I am strong to endure to painfully sad, I am past to do a town quiet, I past do carriage.After you walked, I meeting tears such as rain next, sob.My good elder brother, I really gross out.We are 10 years of love, do you say that I can not reluctant to part with?Consequently say, this time is that I Be getting wronger;Was me another time to bring elder brother injury;Is that I have no reason to the elder brother;Being me is heartless to elder brother;Is that I have no righteousness to the elder brother.Elder brother, I really can not get away from you.I wish and do the lover of the lifetime for you;I wish to love an elder brother a lifetime,beats by dre uk;I wish a good lifetime with elder brother.Elder brother, you can understand you this is silly of kid sister?"
Text into listenned to beautiful Xia like Qi if tell of tell, the in the mind feels repeatedly secret pain.She does like this and not only hurts him, at the same time, she is getting more severe to own injury.He claps his shoulder to sympathize with of say:
"Younger sister, I comprehend your mood very much.Just I said, if you think to endure pain silently to part with to is a good way, I promise you be.Now, you since know this tastes in it, the elder brother doesn't blame you.After, we still want and usually similar, deeply love more, are you optimistic about?"
At the moment, what can the beautiful Xia also say?She comes forward to embrace him, the pair of head leans on his before the chest.Led a short while, she was muttering to say:
"Elder brother, this viewpoint of mine is too painful, this kind of taste than eat golden thread to still have to be bitter.If you I the sky is each a square, I can also bite pretty in the past.Can we three day 2 meet, my viewpoint produced agitatedly while seeing you.After going home, will increase new pain and sufferings.Consequently say, I the way for figuring, to me is go impassability."
The text enters from the embracing of beautiful Xia in flounce, he looking at her that watery big eyes, deep feeling's saying:
"Younger sister, I always have never doubted to your genuine feeling true love;Always have never faltered;Always all doubly cherish."
The beautiful Xia has already completely and thoroughly realized own mistake now;Completely and thoroughly knowing is huge to the injury resulted in for entering text.Her Wan wears his arm and has some to ashamedly say:
"The elder brother can see from this matter, you have never hurt me once.You consistently obey me, consistent indulgence I, consistently spoil me.This just makes me hurt you time and time again;This just makes I to you misunderstand time and time again;This just made me make you painful time and time again.I return to think of now, thousand wrong ten thousand wrong all is my wrong.You are a lasting good elder brother in my whole life;You are a lasting good bosom friend in my whole life;You are a lasting good husband in my whole life."
Text into looking at beautiful Xia Chu Chu moving face, the light tone thin language ground says:
"Younger sister, we were this many months of misunderstanding, relieved till all of todays.I want to say with you you give I of that believes."
Beautiful Xia the mood at the moment show particularly of well, she looking at a text to enter the vision that the heat slices and mumblingly says:
"Elder brother, you say, does the kid sister listen to?"
Text into listen to beautiful Xia say like this, he also comes to fascination.Hence he says:
"Younger sister, this letter of yours is on February 21, is also a January for 15 that evenings, I am from your house to outside walk, you come out to send me and fill letter into my hand inside, to?"
The beautiful Xia hears the text enters of ask words, in a serious manner answers to say:
"Elder brother, your memory is really good, also quite good at 1:00."
Text into by hand daut beautiful Xia black and bright be like a similar show of waterfalls of hair, practical and realistically say:
"Younger sister, this letter of yours writes of too touched person.I haven't finished seeing, the tears flowed down."
The beautiful Xia hopes a text to enter the sincerity of one face and has some to ashamedly say:
"Elder brother, be that letter of mine really is so good?"
Text into looking at a beautiful Xia abashed red face, the feeling content sliced ground to speak him to the viewpoint of that letter:
"Younger sister, what I said is true, true is so good.Say you that beginning poem, that is sincerely that your using just can write out, its representative and expression you are for remembering fondly my true love and permanence.Therefore, I am deeply moved.Is November, 1996 again 17 on days, I was embracing each other to kiss, and then was discovered by your husband with you.I after walking, he seeks your trouble again and talks a condition with you.You are skillful but again cannily give dissolve, let I am on the reputation, work up, prospect up, money up all be free from injury and loss.You say isn't my ability touched?Therefore, it is the affair in the reason to shed tears.Always get up to see, the younger sister's letter, whole article the skill used recollection reappeared the then scene and hanged up to have my association of thought to the things of the past thus.Therefore, come to a sympathy.To sum it up, the kid sister writes of letter, the level is more and more high, the elder brother really admires you."……






Beatses the vip chapter chapter 23111, from harm an oneself(bottom)
Renew time:2008-9-2723:11:27 chapter word numbers:2431


111, from harm an oneself(bottom)
The text enters and the beautiful Xia say words and insensibly arrived at the mountain for acquainting with that they usually go.Arrived top of hill, he with her tightly embrace each other together, kiss and fondle.You think that May 12 from last year after Long Shan Yi gathered and tasted a love fruit, haven't together shared fish water to hand over a joys till now for 11 months.At quick to a year, just walk to arrive together, can not does the flame of sexual desire burn a body?Ability not sexual intercourse madness?Ability not heart in torment?Can not the desire die desire fairy?Ability not is the pleasant sensation repeatedly?Is canning not infatuate with happy?……
The text enters with after beautiful Xias be all satisfied, arm in arm to below the hills walk.Sought a hotel after descending mountain, stir-fried 4 vegetableses, a bottle of red plum wine celebrate by showing.
The text enters and the beautiful Xia finish eating lunch, she returns to peach source by the big passenger car in 2:40, he sits 3 line the big passenger car return to two rivers.
Enter in the text and when the beautiful Xia break up and then settle down time that dates next time.
The text enters in the yard of country government to release and bicycle, front door, a lift a leg to across last bicycle, away and disappear drive toward the peach source direction.He returns to a home and puts bicycle into inside in the storehouse first, then pushes door into a house.After entering a house, he takes out book of diary, at the top wrote down such a poem:
Spring's returning to the earth has been already heated, the brother and sister gather together eventually approach;
Tell 10-year love feeling, sweet hand over to add comity deep.
Looking back things of the past is like clouds and mist, come clearly to view warm my heart;
How did you forget to love fire to burn not to exert?How did you forget to overwhelm by joy with the bed?
To April, the February's text turns people's radio station to broadcast 5 in into the manuscript adopting to write;The newspapers and magazines announces 3, total 8.
On February 1, the radio station is in the news program and broadcast news:"Steel the fire-proof factory develop a situation task education";
On February 4, the radio station is at farmer 100 matter programs in, broadcast communication:"King frequently and develop fruit tree";
On February 28, the radio station is in the news program and broadcast communication:"King frequently and the Huang mountain change orchard";
On March 4, the radio station is in the news program and broadcast news:" Steel Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论