2012年10月28日星期日

www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com iately person's voic

100 ambassador's quite a fews.Many madams doll up, with a charming smile, tightly and mutually with;The newspaperman takes a words tube and aimed at a lens;Crowd of welcoming, the dance moves fresh flowers, together the handle knob flicks.Is fierce to listen to national anthem Gao Zou, 21 ring a gun salute to bellow, immediately person's voice is boiling, 15 motorcycles open a way, there is a convertible quickly if fly.
B:On the car who where?
A:Stands on the car an old madam, is 60 years old to open an outside, that is really the Yong to permit stylish, the dynasty is public to again and again raise a hand on the car, wearing a smile tiny.
B:Is this it the old madam that pick you up?
A:The Sa slices Er madam to visit the United States.
B:I say old woman not ability for eats a fish fee so greatly and vigorously which?
A:Be not, the old madam also picks me up to come!
B:Also come.
A:Receive too a Si madam to come.I say:"Like, thank you to come to connect me!That, we aren't worried, make them first past!"
B:To, meet with to be unsuited to proper.
A:Receive too Si madam enthusiasm arranged a life for me.On the second day, meant me to hold a press conference especially.
B:Oh!Still made a press conference.
A:I did of Shandong vegetables for them, at last and together was this"the openings lives fish".
B:This vegetables essential to have.
A:This fish just upwards on carrying, from that rear row there, "Ceng Ceng Ceng" ran to come over a young reporter.(Learn)", Too good!H'm!Is too unique!Too joss-stick!"
B:Too joss-stick!
A:"Mr. Hou , in China, there is your cooks of incomparable skill likes this, is it a lot of?"
B:Ah?How you see is an incomparable skill to come?
A:"You see!This fish, !This mouth?…… !"
B:Oh, the mouth will move.
A:I say:"Be like to there is my this kind of technical cook in China yes ……" I haven't finished saying where, hear, "Miao!Miao!".
B:How, this BE?
A:"Is too wonderful!"
B:What ah?
A:There is a girl reporter seeing fish here.
B:Do I think that the fish give°ed the cat to recruit to come.
A:", Mr. Hou, too good!Is your China, the fish like this, good friends with much money?"
B:She concerns this price.
A:I say:Hasn't "this kind of fish is in our China ……" finished saying and come over here the old reporter of a《overseas Chinese's newspaper 》 , 50 many year old, once walk I front of son, he pulls my hand not to loosen to open!"Mr. Hou!I am an old overseas Chinese!I leave a motherland for more than 30 years!"
B:Oh.
A:"See a technique in the boiling of motherland today, I am very happy!"
B:Feel joy.
A:"!I ask you to learn this, this ……"
B:Learn this technique?
A:", Demand very long-term?"
B:That must be next certain of effort.
A:I say:"Only put forth then a certain effort yes can learn."
B:Rightness.
A:Haven't I finished saying, from there once walked a person, have 50 many year old, scholar's poise, he goes toward front on walking, everyone immediately and respectfully rise respect.
B:This is who ah?
A:American columnist Mr. Zhan Mu Si.
B:He also comes.
A:Handed to hand 24 K after coming over here gold of gram Luo Si glasses, from the Dou in took out one telescope.
B:Ah to ……take out what?
A:Magnifier, magnifier.Toward my this fish this son to see.
B:Oh.
A:(Act)
B:See still really carefully!
A:"Mr. Hou?Do you mind if I ask a question?"
B:Welcome you to speak.
A:"This kind of fish when makes us eats?"
B:?This scholar dare the feeling mouth is hasty?
A:"Is very sorry!I received invitation the day before yesterday!"
B:Didn't have a meal for two days,www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com!
A:Pass this press conference, from the luxurious party that I sponsor, be up to USD 5,0001 table.
B:Mao!
A:So, the party in half year robs to order an empty.
B:You can show face!
A:I have half year in the work of the United States, I outstandingly completed a task, it was specially happy for the sake of celebrating my success, held the party to invite me in the home to receive too Si madam.
B:Does their house make?
A:.
B:Must the home be sumptuous?
A:You don't see not to know, I come in son one lo:Mao!Right against the face is the huge of"is Chinese the great wall" oil painting son;There is paint vulture on the table, have a shell carving, have a tooth vulture and have the enamel various Chinese handicraft product;Put in bookcase of is all China of through, history, son, gather each kind of Zhao.
B:See come to old madam to still there is pretty research in China.
A:The wine leads three to cruise, the vegetables leads five flavours, old woman speak hesitatingly, paid falter me to ask a question for me.
B:What problem ah?
A:"Mr. Hou!Yours!That ……I have a request and please consideration."
B:You speak.
A:"Are you to would like to return to?Or would like to, continue to stay here?If, would like to continue to stay here, don't considering would like to return to."
B:Rightness.
A:"To would like to return to don't consider to continue to would like to stay here!"
B:Is understand!
A:"Do not know as well?You are to would like to return to would not like to stay here but return to?Don't know as well, you are to would not like to return to but is would like to stay here?"
(The 0791. nets notes:The Hou shows off text at record sound the second in the data is again"do not know as well?You are to would like to return to would not like to stay here and return to", the estimate is a gaffe, may be intentionally do so to seem to be disorder.Because this dish records sound magnetic tape, I once listenned to in childhood, is the tape of formal issue, being the words of gaffe should have opportunity to rectify.Unless rectifying cost is too high, or only has my old-fashioned scholar like this would probe thus of twig end stanza.Sweat!)
B:Mao!The foreign country rounds password.
A:"Ha, madam, you don't be difficult!Your meaning I am understand!Do you say and want to make me keep on settling down a life here?"
B:BE!
A:", Yes."I say:"Do not go!"
B:How?
A:"I must return to a motherland!Because that is my home town, my business should in China ah!"
B:Speak well!
A:"Mr. Hou?So, I give you, a year USD 10,000!"
B:10,000?
A:"10,005!"
B:10,005?
A:20,000!
B:20,000?
A:20,005!
B:嗐 , You don't Rang!
A:I say:"Old woman, you don't upwards add!My patriotic heart can not be quoted with money."
B:That is to estimate don't come out.
A:"Madam, can I ask a question toward you?"
B:What problem?
A:"You since like so our China, why don't get to our China to settle down?"
B:The old madam says what ah?
A:Finished listenning to me this sentence, is have no speech with to, tongue-tied, hurtle me!(Act)" …… !"
B:Old woman bad sugar vinegar!
A:So, does old woman still seek me on the second day.
B:Again come!
A:Don't make me see side with her daughter-Ms. Betty, let our two people to make friend.
B:Meet?
A:See!Certainly need to see!
B:You how see which?
A:On the second day, I just at Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论