2012年10月5日星期五

http://feeds.feedburner.com/yQUu ked properly water t

The kind is silent big half of two-hour period, I finally still keep cannot helping but openings to ask a way.
"How is prince?"
"It is very dangerous."
"How is Qi star?"
"It is very anxious."
"How is Qi Yun?"
"It is very law-abiding."
Being a burst of and silent again is all exaggerated by the spirit that is cold in the air, "asked owner, why not ask Qi to bless?"
Hear the name that the Qi blesses, my wry smile is a , does his condition still ask with me?He has an intelligent wise and farsighted emperor to worry for he arranging everything, I doing not need at all for him.
"Emperor these condition in years start aggravating, the east temple has been eager for action and probably discard a prince in a short moment."His steady voice one word a ground knock in my at heart, " is one year ago, Han Zhao Yi already with the Qi bless to cooperate, they of have 1 to negotiate, Han Zhao Yi will run out power support, he ascends an emperor, if the Qi blesses to ascend an emperor have to Han Zhao Yi is queen mother."
Hear here, I feel happy at success a to smile, Han Ming still kept believing I just before walking to the his words, indeed as expected sought Qi to bless.But in one year ago cooperation, they say so come, Han Ming spends to notice survey Qi to bless for a year and finally just trust with of cooperation.This person of Han Ming is also remarkable, work at 1:00 not careless, elaboration and kind ascertain intent through word and expres, no wonder that the emperor can trust will 300,000 forbid big power of soldier the consignation is in him.
"BE?"I returned him very at quiet a words, is later on turned over a body by bed but descend, shake to sway ground to walk a window to the back of the bedchamber.The autumn cold breeze inherits a face since then and tap particularly comfortable on my very hot face, also let at the same time my slightly drunk completely awake."Can tell me, why does Han Zhao Yi hate bitterly an empress thus?"
"You know that Han Zhao Yi can not grow?"Han Ming Yi's language wakes up with a start dreamboat and listens to him continuing to downwards say and mixing up with to distress in the thousand years constant voice, " is what Du empress harm, she afraid Han Zhao Yi if produced emperor's son, will influence the position of her and the prince, so secretly bribed a Han Zhao Yi nearby personal maid, everyday toward the dosage in her tea and drinks, she drank livelong half year under the sistuation that the milli- has no knowledge.Finally there is the first, that maid-in-waiting said out fact, the rage of Han Zhao Yi pulled under the desire that maid-in-waiting reveals her criminal acts to the emperor, but, walk to arrive halfway up maid-in-waiting but be been killed with concealed weapon, this matter like this unsettled."
I lower the head to secretly recall Han Ming says of each words, not right.I when just thinking openings continue to inquire, but he says with the voice of cold voice air conditioner:"You return to Qi country with me?"
"I if return to, your plans' settling a meeting is seen clues, besides ……very valuable can't put me to leave."The autumnal winds curls up the dark dust of ground, the flavor of Qiang nose.I window Yan up, start to hang up a to put on a self-ridicule, "you leave."
Is a burst of and silent, calm down to allow me to think this bedchamber only have my a person's existence, deeply depressed, suppress get close to my at heart directly and quickly, "are you worrying me?In fact you help me to leave an imperial palace that day, you no longer owe me what, need not deeply concerned at heart."
I hear a to smallly sigh, he spread to come in of, "that, take good care of."A words there is another deep idea, can who all understand, this empress the temple is the place of the most bloody and the most ruthlessness forever, even if I ain't intentional to fight with others, the others will also resort to extreme measures ground to murder me, can I keep on saving in the this present life?
Chapter 2 drowns emperor blood to rob
The sandalwood of gold Ni repeatedly comes into nostrils and fills the air uncanny atmosphere inside the bedchamber.Today is the fourth day that the empress sets up formally, work properly water to depend on but arrive at a Zhao sun temple, and held to back all present slaves, only stay me with her 2 people is at man in the bedchamber white the jade sit in silence before the table.She hopes me very long and finally speaks up, "congratulate you, will in three the formal Jin seal for the imperial concubine in the days to come."
Suddenly listen to under, my hand suddenly one Zhan, tip over the tea on the table, the cup rolls to fall in the ground, a layer after layer, will guard orchid orchid and You grass outside the door surprised come in, the alert ground stares at to work properly water to depend on.
"Who make you incoming?Go out."My low voice is cold to drink, they as if deep in thought the ground backed to go out towards hoping one eye, just.
I icy cold of the vision sweep to work properly water to depend on, "why don't I know?"
"The emperor's Imperial decree has already sent to my bedchamber to invite Shou to print yesterday.So big matter, don't you know?"Once her facial expression change, imitate a Buddha not to believe my words.
Place on the table of grip into a boxing, the fury is dashed forward brain by the chest, very valuable do you unexpectedly play Yin to me?I think to say with you very clearly, can you but insist on and set up formally me as imperial concubine, is that you is forcing me.Is at the thought of here I from the Deng Shu however start, but my hand is made an effort by her to press down.The vision that sees her seems to be already to believe that I don't know not a thing to this matter.
"I am going to seek him."My taking out back is pressed down by her of hand, the wrath has been rampant.
"Emperor if have intention to deceive you, be have already made a firm decision and set up formally you, now you aren't likely to see his."She in a soft voice reminds once rowing to feel sorry for in the eye, " you is the really thus unwilling wish the emperor's woman?I think that you will be very happy."
"I always all should only he is a bosom friend, a friend who can hand over heart.I more think that he will respect my viewpoint, but have never thought, he ……"I grip into the hand of boxing to suddenly loosen to open, heart already disorderly.
Rear one on her face thin smile, "if you really would not like to, I can help you to escape again once."One language square, but I see one sneer of putting on by the side of her lips side.
My sneer also is suffused with to open and realizes to have another deep idea among them.Does she really have so good heart?I don't believe."Why?Aren't you afraid of him to blame on you?"
" With me am the younger sister of emperor first, he doesn't dare to take as well I how."Gleaming in her vision is confident, " I remain a time as above is similar for your reason, because dislike you, dislike that you occupy emperor's all hearts, all love.Ever since you appear and only have you in his eyes, basically could not see my existence."Make reference to here her the voice tears have already accompanied bottom, receive the vision of眬 to reveal an endless sorrow, if I am a man, settle however meeting for her shed tears but move, can I ain't a man.
"Now that you don't love an emperor, I beg you to leave here, the emperor is looked after by me."Her hands grip my hand, the very hot tears drop is on my back of the hand, not and in a short while already the Ning become ice-cold water bead.But I didn't talk and just hoped to weep over quietly of she.
She sees me language not, suddenly the double knee is one song, kneel at my in front, pleadingly say:"Beg you, I with Yu country empress, Bian princess Guo's identity entreaty you leave."
My vision is gradually dreary, stare at her Mou son, pure and transparent like water, contemplated for a long time, "good, I promise you."I this words are a , appeared very tiny smiling face on her face, can I again openings way:"But you have to help me at very valuable that takes one thing, if could not take, I positively can't leave."
When next day was ugly, worked properly water to depend on unexpectedly is a black whole body the dress night luggage, traveled over but went into after the bedchamber from the window.My first reaction be-she meeting fighting skill.I really don't expect, this looks like weak and slender princess unexpectedly have a so good effort.
She will one Jian the golden but slightly dreary and old memorial pass to me, "you see, is this what you want?"
Pick it up, open it, in impressively write "Pan's jade as well son minister heart of love", I order, will it income bosom in.
The seeing her walking into again pour one for she before the table cup green jade Luo spring, the one mouthful drinks to the utmost."Your ask me to attain, so you promise my to also attain."She takes out a piece of paper to pass to me from the bosom, " this is the route diagram of imperial palace,http://feeds.feedburner.com/yQUu, you cautiously see."
"Jade China door is located in an imperial palace four of the north is also a guard to be slacken most of ground.Everyday Yin all will someone go into a temple to deliver the night joss-stick collections in all of the temple, I have already bribed two among the persons.As long as you at done in complete secrecy under changed him, then can safely leave.Going out a road is to lead to avenue in the Bian city, you are breaking can not show face here, so you have to walk another road that lead to the Bian suburb in the north of city.Where I will send a person to wait you, behind take you to a safe place, led north suburb you safety."She fears I don't understand and analyzed this time to escape route in detail for me

没有评论:

发表评论