2012年10月5日星期五

http://www.feedage.com/feeds/22517288/beats-by-dre-cheap madam use that que

 "Di emperor imperial concubine!"The Yi ice is unbearable to again make a noise, the word word is relentless pressing, " do you want to imitate Wu Ze Tian?"
"Emperor ……" I ignore the language of expression of Yi ice and continue to want to implore an emperor, but drive he a "back bottom" to cut off.
My Jiang kneels at first and stared at him apathetic face and that is in the dark night remained the Mou son of sharp cold Wu very long, he opened mouth again, "I made you back under!"His voice traversed for several cents again.
My Jiang kneels at first and stared at him apathetic face and that is in the dark night remained the Mou son of sharp cold Wu very long, he opened mouth again, "I made you back under!"His voice traversed for several cents again.
What I kept silence starts and step by step back bottom, turn to escape to go into to be partial to a palace.All the way head one the Hun is muddy, step not from of speed, finally change into a disease to tread but go, the whole body is almost benumbed, the brain is to can not consider.When I return to bedchamber of, slowly grandfather's one face Ya however of Chou wear one face is stagnant take inching wrath of I, just open to mean to say what, I then have been malicious to close the bedchamber door.At close the door that split second, also row from the shoulder with the sable Qiu throwing on.
I see if don't see of make a pounce upon Long Chuang, use soft be connected oneself the head package that takes feet to go in.My Zheng wears eyes to enjoy at the moment bedding in of dark, front a moment he can gentle and softly say to love me, behind a moment but thus cold speech mutually to.I exactly calculate in his heart what, he is true love I?Again or should only I am one among those persons in his empress temple imperial concubine.He says that I become the bride of the most happy world, but my true of, at 1:00 also unhappiness.
My Quan shrinks body and sinks to immerse in the middle of belonging to own thoughts and feelings.Doing not know as well is foolish how long, breathe gradually some difficulties, the inside air Hun muddy hot and dry, the hot air completely spreads into a face, the sweat overflows a forehead.I immediately want to stretch forward to breathe fresh air, but hear "Luo Zhi" a , the slight step voice dynasty is moved here, and my knowing was a Qi to bless back.Endure the impulse of uncovering the sheet, quietly wait for he will have what action, but left etc. was right wait him but slowly don't have action, seem to be just quiet of sign before Ta.
I really can not contain any more, the Shu ground uncovers sheet, a be set free me fierce the breath is several tones, mollified at the moment me am unwell.
He sits upright in the bed Ta to look down me, it is to smile Nue to exert in the eye pupil, "I think you intend to be stuffy during a lifetime at in."
Don't be overdo, not see him.He but Fu next the body is used Long Xiu wipes for me the sweat bead on the forehead, "even if the spirit that livings me don't also maltreat oneself thus."He lightly sighs 1 and takes off Long Xue of Ling gold to also drill into bedding, the hands tightly hug my waist.
Thinking of my flounder is from he the bosom Zheng, he fiercely presses down me, "Fu friendship, listen to me saying."
"I don't want to listen to!"I mercilessly push away him and turn round a back to toward snow-white wall.After death the one is quiet, only his breath voice.I don't aware of self grip into a boxing, "I have never seen through you, you to my now cold now hot make me very afraid, afraid you one day leave me in neglect.You have so many imperial concubine, each is all more beautiful than me, comparing me more will beg for you joyful.I will trouble you, if have on the first you are vexed I, throw down I, how should I do?I have already owned nothing at all ……"I sob voice and make an effort to force the tears return to, I don't want to cry.Don't want to try to gain his to love with the tears.
We are very long silent, he is long to is long ground to sigh tone.Bye lead my body over against him, use a firm tone way, "I don't understand how to coax a person, now I want to say a words to you, in no case will throw down you."
I tightly head cover up at him of before the chest, the hands are made an effort to hug his waist, he then taps me of back, "not angry?Can that listen to me saying?"On my lips fall in lightly on kissing a way just, " just I if don't keep you from continuing to keep on saying, Yi ice settle however request me to cure you interfere with politics of offense, so I just apathetically rush through you to return to.Lo lo you so narrow mind, get angry, don't even listen to my explanations."
I am stuffy to stuffily ask a way, "that you are to intend not tell my identity Yi ice?"
"Little[one] person knows your identity, you are a little danger.Know at present that already the total amount of the person of your identity sweep to the utmost."
His words let my whole body 1 cringe, "clearly too imperial concubine ……"
"She dares use your identity threat I, with no pardon!"A words of cruelty are so and carelessly blurted out by him.
"What about Qi star?"Asking of my strain.
He spoil fondling of Ni over my brain behind of hair, "three bury into emperor Ling in the days to come, Be getting more satisfied?"
Get his words, I am on the whole to loosen tone, can draw tight all over again later on.He namely already put words with no pardon clearly too imperial concubine, so just at main temple so-called"solution" settle is clearly too imperial concubine a stem the party feather have already killed.
Not to, also a person knows my identity.The Qi blesses to also have to kill heart to him?"That night ……"
"I believe him to my loyal.Is much less, he likes you, how will sink you in not righteousness."His vision is profound unfathomable to make me don't understand, can not guess him exactly is just thinking what.
My strain's saying, "in fact I with Han Ming's nothing important of, you don't want to misunderstand."A finish saying I regretted, the situation at the moment how permit me then explain?Not is only to make it conspicuous.Secretly the Di wears his facial expression, but discovers that he has already shut a double eyes, eyebrows just a little deep Suo, seem very tired very tired.
"The Qi blesses."The between the eyebrows that lightly fondles to ascend him, comfort to band together for him of harm.
"Boon?"He from send out one in the throat low should.
I am curved in his arm in sought the most comfortable posture, also slowly shut ascend have already started fighting of eyelid, Qi way, "I love you."
Hug my hand in addition and weighed for several cents, strength, deeply vomit an one breath, "I also love you."Tightly hug me to go into sleep.
Next day, west temple the main many Yuans, Ge, building and temple all arrive at the temple of Zhao Feng to send greeting.Is all Qiao to smile Ying however prosperous makeup come to this, return have the wedding present congratulate my Jin.A the whole day's coming down me am coping with their speeches, compensates smiling face.The faces are all quickly stiff to settle a space.
At the moment come what to visit is madam, she says to is the wedding present that took her own intention one queen mother to congratulate me, the formal Jin seals an emperor imperial concubine.I hope that small gold Suo in the gilded box very in a short while, hear madam use that, "queen mother the empress let the minister Qie take this gold Suo to present to the emperor imperial concubine, wish an emperor imperial concubine to keep in mind Long Si soon and continue a joss-stick light for imperial house."
Take out gold Suo from the box, put in the finger tip to lightly fondle."Very fine valuable gold Suo, the queen mother empress had heart.Another day this temple once thanked in person."
Madam once the Qiao Xi smile and picked up a case side of the tea place lips before rain the side close lightly an one mouthful, "hear this gold Suo but queen mother the empress prepare to her own kid, it is peaceful to bless from cradle to the grave it.Can only cherish queen mother to contain the disease of born barren."
I feel sorry for a to smile, "thus precious gift, this templeses are overwhelmed by special favor."My idea gradually visits to move, the disease of barren ……remember that Han Ming once said, is a Du the empress sent the person is in her food the next red flower in 1.1:00, just cause thus.But that oneself is most strange to suddenly rush out the slave of admitting the fault, why want out acknowledgement?If she doesn't say, no one returns to the disease of the barren of knowing queen mother in really artificial, so be not from try to commit suicide road?
"Emperor imperial concubine?"Madam's raising a volume to call a way has been dejected of I.
"Elder sister still call hereafter that I am younger sister Xue."Put back the gold lock in the hand carefully gilded box,http://www.feedage.com/feeds/22517288/beats-by-dre-cheap, " elder sister can know dynasty medium take place what important event?"
Madam's vision tiny flicker, "clearly too the imperial concubine be drowned to die and belong to Jin in the imperial government south influence king's 3's leading the way person all be assassinated."
I use a lightly smile to cover up me heart of shocked, overnight, the Qi blesses unexpectedly an ability thus quick of will clearly too the imperial concubine's influence clean up, really too terrible.Having to even admire his political means is really a pre-eminent emperor.
Madam lightly once kisses the tassels before the sum, again play a case side of tea and drinks very long, "younger sister Xue at present is already to spoil after the hat a temple, do next move what plan?"
"The meaning of the queen mother BE?"I sound out sexual of ask a way.
"The queen mother says that the azalea opens too gorgeously, isn't a good matter.The vexed younger sister thinks way cover its sharp point, from it is floating about."
Very quick

没有评论:

发表评论