2012年10月5日星期五

http://feeds.feedburner.com/yQUu oor suddenly opened

The emperor has already thrown into prison quiet madam and Yi adult to wear the stripe."
"Just throw into prison?"I am muttering to emphasize to reply these four words, again hope positive Ran Ran of red candle of several mandarin ducks of tops of cases but burn, the red tears row to fall.Is don't wash dirty linen in public, so the emperor in no case will above boardly cut to kill them.So, in the jail, they settle difficult escape a to die.
My hands band together, the nail doesn't aware of self of choke into center of palm, will tie up good wound and choke blood.The fresh and red sting purpose scarlet color dyes red snow-white gauze, a not and well prepare feeling to rise at heart, stimulated my mind.
Start to hang up a to put on smiling face, lifted a step to rush out bedchamber, the whole personal hurl body in boundless heavy rain, I want to save Yi ice, even if not, I also want to save myself.
The night Lan spring rain orders intravenous drop drop.
White rain disorderly bead gradually stone stairs, cold rain is falling thick and fast to float a light of candle.
When the station that I all over soak through at cultivate mental calm in addition to palace, remain be blocked in the outside by the bodyguard, "emperor imperial concubine, emperor has already gone to bed with Yin Zhao Yuan and bedchamber.Want to see an emperor tomorrow to rise early."
The temple door that I distressly hope to close tightly, at this time of I have already canned not considered of my own identity, double knee a curved, heavily kneel in the azure stone ground, run out whole body of the energy shout a way, "the minister Qie snow sea plea for interview and beg an emperor to move to drive to meet."
Is a few countermarch with surprised bodyguard several step difficult of hope me, "emperor imperial concubine, you kneel also useless ah, this emperor really have already gone to bed."
I am straight of kneel, allow rains and winds to invade a body, the algidity forces heart, "that I kneel him to come out."
Beat the umbrella is made track for by the distance to come over of heart Wan and Wan Wei are nervous of two once the umbrella use to block in my top of head, but themselves the whole body expose in the outside and bear to cover with heavy rain.
The heart Wan takes to cry a chamber way, "emperor imperial concubine, you is this why on earth?"
The rain water is continuously gradually blocked to go, only leave water bead on me, the forehead roll to fall.I don't talk, just Zheng Zheng the Ning wear that drive water wash away dirt of mansion, "you all return to."
The Wan Wei obstinately isn't willing to leave, firm way, "the maidservant keep the emperor imperial concubine company."
I am icy cold of once swept 2 people, vision particularly and relentless, "did words none of you of this temple listen to?Return to!"
Wan Wei again mumbling, "emperor imperial concubine ……"
"Return to!"
Scold in my Nu under, they don't give up of toward returning to of road but go, often still again and again turn head.I then pull the throat is covering with to shout in heavy rain, I seemed to cry, imitated a Buddha and didn't cry.
The temple door suddenly opened, facing upward of my expectation but hope, but change come of but is disappointment.Slowly grandfather's one face worries of the Chou wear me, "the emperor imperial concubine please return to, the emperor can't see yours."
I am gloomy to take back vision, pull on putting on wry smile, not speech not language.
"Ah, this empress temple has an innumerable to get saint to spoil the imperial concubine that the but again falls into disfavor, this is already Be getting more strange.Now then the emperor imperial concubine has already fallen into disfavor, don't covet again to call emperor to once love the heart of Chi to you."Once his hand flick, the bodyguard's instant of two sides closes a temple door.
I because of his words but a sneer, mixed up too many emotion in the smiling face.
Yes, I am a have already lost the woman that the emperor dotes on.I now have nothing at all, there are no family, there is no sister, there is no confidant, even lost lovers more of woman.Of so will come to such end, only because I to this myriad people on of the emperor king exist imagination and fantasize and he grey-haired Jie the old outlooking think to guard of the dream of southern, more extravagant make whole life love my one person.
But I forgot, he finally was an emperor, he has his empress temple, there are 3,000 beauties.
Empress temple 3,000,http://feeds.feedburner.com/yQUu, only are 100001000 doters to you.The root is funny commitment, I am unexpectedly very silly have been bearing firmly in mind in the heart.
Yes, I am getting wronger.
I am wrong to be avoiding a life time to bear, wrong at docile weak in character.I don't should unexpectedly enchant a direction in front of love and sought not to return to real oneself, connect I revenge of the hearts be all whetted at 1.1:00 by the love.I not should for the sake of love but to this empress the concubine of the temple the heart Ci is hand goes limp, whole because of I care emperor to my viewpoint, whole don't want to lead long love to pull to go in the conflict because of me.But till now I just discover, originally I am getting wronger, love and conflict at this dangerous of the empress temple is impossibly and keep both.
Now that the emperors can see through truth among them, don't hesitate to make use of between him and I of love to make stronger emperor's right, that my Fu is graceful to still have what unwilling to let go hand?
He wants to wait to remove the influence of the whole influence emperor's right in the imperial government, then sets up formally me as empress BE?His cleverness is one a life time, but forgets this behind temple is how much chemisette grave.Treat him to sweep away influence consolidation emperor right after, afraid is get of just I am a corpse that has been already dried by air.I ain't afraid to die, but I the Fu friendship don't think to be dead of thus unbearable, open summer princess Guo drive empress the temple imperial concubine murder to cause death, I don't want.
I am as well pregnant to is the princess' pride, eventually dying the cold temple will never be me the marriage of the Fu friendship.Phoenix forever is go to high highest depend on with dragon mutually combine Chi, even if is a bath of blood also ability rebirth.
One Sha cool rain wet Luo's dress, trickle water voice bead plays tile.
Knelt a few hours in the outside I no longer can not remember clearly, knows that the throat has been hoarse, double knee early because of long kneel but stiff sour cold, at present of I still keep aming washed away dirt by the rain water, whole body top and bottom none the place isn't ice-cold deeply bone.He always don't come out, true of so that unique feeling BE?
"Did you really ignore me?"I am a mumbling, have already known that the general situation has been already gone, Qing however pour at full is the ground of rain water, the fan receives of hoping of double eye dim moonlight that mansion that always lock up.Tiredly have already had no dint, slowly shut heavy double of eyes.
Is really tired, I wanted to take a break.Is quiet depend on the ground, didn't realize mistake how long as well, listens to a burst of step voice step water voice to step since then, later on ground of I start to hug, the whole individual hangs to get empty but rises.I really want to open eyes, seeing this embracing of warmth the host is who, but I really had no energy to open eyes again.
Is Han Ming?This imperial palace can accompany forever at nearby, I give me the person of the sense of security to only have him a .My lips the side hang up a radian, hoarse low language, "I want to walk, can you take me to walk?"
If I expect that sort to have no message of reply, in my heart of bitter and astringent gradually thin go.Han Ming is to be loyal to an emperor, do I make him take me to leave, this meeting pushes he up dead end of, "don't take seriously, I can't bring trouble yours."
Remain is not speech not language, only have steady breath.My calmness of depend in his bosom, gradually drive rain water misty thoughts and feelings, the heavy heart floats toward the afar, finally deeply sleep.
Again wake up, I lie in the bedchamber of the temple of Zhao Feng, I made an effort to pound to pound my own not enough awake brain and perplexedly stared at Wan Wei and heart Wan.
Their look in the eyes a bright, happy way, "the emperor imperial concubine is on the whole awake."
I piece open mouth, mean to say words, but the throat has already had no hair to speak up, really dry suffered.I struggle of climb from the bed, point a canteen on table.The heart Wan is clear of the hurtling into fall flop one cup for me before the table, still mumbling read Dao in, "Chu pure Wang Song came back yesterday of, can be frightened to death the slave ……"
On hearing three words of"Chu pure king", I pull own throat surprised called to make a noise, "what ……"
"The emperor imperial concubine drink quickly."The heart Wan passes water to the my hand, I shivered to answer, and the very silly one mouthful drank to the utmost.Is dark to call in the heart mess, I didn't say in front of him what beard words?
I mollified my own dry throat, asking of strain, "Chu pure Wang Shuo what?"
"Make us take good care of an emperor imperial concubine."The Wan Wei will have already seen the cup of bottom take back, the in the official records is several up put like.
Contemplate a short moment, again way, "have no other?"
They two shake head, my heart but how also can not let go, be first seen me by him last night and Han Ming, appear again at cultivate mental calm a palace outside send back I temple, he exactly wants to do what.
Mo Lan in a hurry and since then, the voice contains very tiny misgiving, "emperor imperial concubine, the Yin Zhao Yuan plea for interview outside the palace."
"Boon knew."I am tiny tiny on smiling, probably guess her to do what in the heart.The bed starts, with put on small vegetable skirt of thin green lotus flower of whole body, again common however.
The double eyes that the Wan Wei works properly turn with my each and every move, "emperor imperial concubine, do you wear to go out to see Yin Zhao Yuan like this?Or the maidservant dress up for you dressing up ……"
I lightly followed the hair of agreeable I's shawl, with hand Nian rise a jadeite bead Chai put on in the temples side, "now dissimilarity the past days

没有评论:

发表评论